Sunday, May 22, 2011

Boscia Clear Complexion Tonic... Something Good!

"Tell me something good.... mmmhhhmmm..."

Although it may not be as deeply stirring as listening to that goddess of funk, the one and only Chaka Chan deliver a Stevie Wonder tune, finding a wonderful product in Skin Deep's database that rates as a low hazard (0 - 2) feels like something good to me.

Please enjoy a little Chaka Chan & Rufus while I elaborate...
Boscia Clear Complexion Tonic with Botanical Blast

Score
Data: Limited
Health ConcernLOW
Product Typefacial moisturizer / treatment
Made byBoscia by Fancl International, Inc.
Data last updatedOctober 2009
how to read the score

Is it possible for a product to make one feel light hearted? Only in a CEO's dreams, right?  Yet I always feel good spritzing cool Clear Complexion Tonic with Botanical Blast on my face.

Two or three light sprays of this toner after cleansing is all it takes- my face feels refreshed and soft and looks positively dewy. That's quite a trick with my dry skin... Am I laying it on too thick? I think not. This is a product I've been using for years, not a sample provided by Boscia.

There's a little hint of lovely, light scent. Just enough to evoke  happy memories of cool San Francisco mornings, but not enough to jump start my allergies into complaint mode.




What I don't understand is why I didn't review this product before now?

Really.

Is there a downside? Maybe that the 5 ounce bottle seems to empty so quickly...

If you need another opinion or want to check out the full report here's the link to Skin Deep. You'll also find an unsolicited review from a database user included in their research.

As always please let me know what you think, or if you have a special product you'd like to have researched. You can reach me by leaving a comment at the end of this post or catch me on twitter: http://twitter.com/minamosha.